Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Survival Kit - Number 1 - Your Pocket

During the course of this blog and my rants and raves I plan to give you my version of a few Survival Kits.

This one is for your pockets. If you carry these items with you every day you will be more prepared than most people.

1) Disposable Lighter
2) Pocket Knife - I carry the Victorinox One Hand Trekker, it has the majority of tools I want without being bulky.
3) Handkerchief or Bandanna - I carry a custom made bandanna I designed
4) A days supply of any medications that you take on a regular basis.
5) Replace your boot laces with parachute cord. Real mil spec 550 cord.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment