Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introduction

Good Morning, I am Tropical Tom, I will not make any claim to being an expert, I don't think anyone can honestly make that claim.

I am not very happy with all the survival shows on TV now, I watch them regularly but I get frustrated regularly with them as well.

One day watching Man, Women, Wild on the Discovery Channel, I just lost it. They were simulating getting stranded in their jeep while on day trip Safari in Africa. No problem there, it could happen. But they had no supplies, just a knife.

No picnic lunch, no spare gas, no spare water, no rifle, no guide. Have you ever been on safari in Africa. There is no way in hell you would be without those items. So let's talk about my favorite survival TV shows, and while we are talking about them I will fill you in on some survival facts, and share with you what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment